Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kade's BFF's (in his words)

I would like to take the opportunity to use this post to introduce you to all of my friends!  First, we have Michael.  He's my neighbor and he's only 2 months older than me!  We go for walks in our matching strollers whenever it's nice out.  Our mom's push us and chat non-stop about all things baby.  Apparently Michael and I are pretty interesting!  Our dad's stay behind and discuss lawn care.  They've been hard at work grooming our backyards into a football/baseball/soccer/kickball field.
Next, we have the twins!  Paige and Carter, they are 6 months old and are teaching me all sorts of cool stuff like rolling over and army crawling.  We're even related!  Our dad's are first cousins and best friends, so I'm not sure what that makes us but I just call them my cousins.  Carter and I are going to be busy following Paige's orders because she's definitely in command of the Three Amigos!
Here's another picture of the twins with their big brother, Reed (5).  He told me he's going to teach me everything he knows about dinosaurs!  He even bought me a toy T-Rex, which is what he's posing like in this picture.  He's so funny!!
Here's a picture of some super cute girls.  Addy, on the right, lives in Seattle so I won't get to see her very often.  But my aunt Jenna and uncle Jay just moved out there so I'm going to look Addy up whenever we visit them!  I hope she remembers me!  Ellie, on the left, is the first girl to ever kiss me!  I'm going to see her a lot because her grandma and grandpa have a pool and they live just down the road!  Ellie has a big brother named Owen (who mom didn't get a picture of) and he said he's going to teach me how to go down the water slide and make a big splash when I'm big enough.
Finally, this is Olivia.  She's only a couple of weeks older than me.  Actually, I was born on her due date!  Our parents waited a long time for us so it's pretty exciting to them that we came around the same time.  Olivia is Owen and Ellie's cousin so I'll be seeing her at the pool a lot too!
I have lots of other friends too but my mom forgot to take their picture when they came to visit me.  Their names are Jaxon, Spencer, Logan, Bode, Braeden and Mikey.  It's going to be so fun playing with all of them!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, this is a fabulous blog. I am laughing one minute and crying (out of happiness) the next. Love it. And of course love you guys as well. Reed and the twins can't wait to see Kade again. I can't believe how enormous the twins look compared to Kade. It's great. Love all the pictures...keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete