Sunday, March 20, 2011

My girlfriend

Back in September I did a post about my BFF's.  I introduced you to Ellie and said that she was the first girl to ever kiss me.  Well, I think it's safe to say that she is officially my girlfriend because I went to visit her yesterday and she kissed me about 50 times!

She's only 9 months older than me but for some reason she kept calling me a baby!  I'm not sure I like my girlfriend calling me a baby but she's really cute so I'll let it slide.  She's also really smart because she already knows part of the alphabet! 

As soon as I figure out how to use these legs of mine I'm going to go for a walk with her.  I can't wait to see her again!  I hope she doesn't kiss any other boys in the meantime...    

Hi Ellie!  Long time, no see!

We have the same hair style, which I think is pretty cool.  I wonder if she wants to taste this truck too?

Whoa Ellie!!  Not in front of our moms!


1 comment:

  1. this is just too cute! If Addy lived closer she'd probably want in on the action too!

    ReplyDelete