Friday, April 10, 2020


 With the weather warming up the boys have been really into baseball!  Well, Kade is ALWAYS into baseball but this is the first year that Mason has shown a lot of interest too.
It's fun to see them playing catch, batting and watching Kade help Mason with techniques and skills.  Now, fingers crossed their season doesn't get canceled!  So far it's still on but I'm worried its not going to stay that way.  Kade will be even more devastated than he was about March Madness being canceled and I'm not going to lie, I might shed a few tears too.  I absolutely LOVE watching them play.  In the meantime, they'll keep practicing and if the season is canceled, I'll count my blessings that I still get to see them having fun out my front door.









No comments:

Post a Comment