Saturday, March 24, 2018

Basketball player in training...






Kade decided he wanted to go for a run with me.  The last time we tried that he made it about 0.1 miles before calling it quits.  I knew he had been running in PE though so I figured he'd be good for at least 0.5 miles this time.  He proved me wrong...he ran 1.5 miles!!  He chit chatted the whole time though so I'm pretty sure if he would talk less he could run a whole lot more.  That's ok though, I'll take his stories and chatting with me on a run any day, makes the time much more enjoyable for me!


Mason's daycare mom is a wrestling mom.  She definitely encourages his interest in wrestling!  Providing him with her son's old singlet isn't helping matters for this basketball playing family!!  He certainly does look cute though and I'll take a wrestler over a couch potato any day.  Looks like I may need to learn some things about wrestling.



Just a couple of studs looking for some studs in the wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment