Thursday, February 25, 2016

Mason 2 Year Stats and Other Shenanigans

Mason had his 2 year appt last week.  Everything is great, his ears are cleared up and he's BIG.  Bigger than Kade was.  My back definitely concurs with what the scale is telling us!

The Stats:
Height:  3 ft  0.4 inches  94%
Weight:  35 lbs    >97%

Kade's 2 year stats for comparison:
Height:  3 ft 0.2 inches    93%
Weight:  32.4 lbs  90%

The boys were like bulls in a china shop during the appointment.  Containing them in the doctor's office was one sweaty task.  At one point they were using the stirrups as a steering wheel for a pretend snowmobile.  I'm sure they'll appreciate that story when they get older :-)
They were also wrestling all over the place.  Kade had Mason, literally, bent in half.  I got Kade off immediately but Mason definitely pulled something because he was crying and couldn't walk.  Of course, it would be my luck that my kid would break his leg AT the doctor's office.  Luckily he walked it off and was fine.

Wrestling at the doctor's office.  I think this was taken before the bending in half incident.

Is this not the saddest 2 year old you've ever seen?!?  
He got stuck in the mud during our unseasonably warm weather.

Kade took this picture with my phone.  
My brown eyed boy.

……….

This post is late but better than never, right?!  This year we watched the Super Bowl with our old neighbor's.  The boys didn't really watch the game.  Instead, they were construction men…


However, the half time show definitely held their attention.  These 4 little white boys don't have the best dance moves I've ever seen but they did their best to keep up with Beyonce!
Kade's dance move scares me a little...



Mason, Taylor, Kade and Michael

……….

I forgot to put this in a post, it's a note I received from Kade's teacher back in January.  Proud Mom Moment:

"Sweetest comment today came from your little boy!!!  During morning play I forgot to let a group of the kids go to the gym so when there was 10 minutes left I told the group of kids they could go to the gym (play area) and one of the boys had a mess to clean up.  I told him to clean really fast so he didn't miss his gym time.  The boy said, "I really don't want to miss my gym time", so Kade turned to him and said, "You can go to the gym, I will clean up your toys, I don't want you to miss your gym time!"  What a sweetheart!!  That was soooo nice of Kade to clean up for him.  What a sweetheart!!  Good job mom and dad!!!!"


She also recently sent me this note along with the picture.  This one has me a little worried that he's becoming quite the ladies man…

"Hi Kristi, wanted to send this to you.  I think this is Kade's favorite thing to do at school!  Play house with the girls!  Right before I took the picture he had his arm around Avery!"


*sigh* 
Oh Kado, what are we going to do with you??







No comments:

Post a Comment