Friday, February 27, 2015

Not a lot going on this week.  My parents along with my brother, Jeremy, and his family are in Cabo this week for a wedding of a good friend of Jeremy's.  He's been sending me pictures all day, rubbing it in that they are in paradise and we are in, well, the opposite of paradise.  Someday I will get him back, in the meantime here's some pictures of the past week.


Lady A's parents went to the Dominican and brought back these cool t-shirts for the boys.  I'm getting the feeling that everybody but us got the memo to go somewhere warm this winter.  Trust me, we will be rectifying this situation next year.


Just a cute picture of the Mason Man in his new Under Armour outfit that he got for Christmas.

We can't go near a hoop without having to lift Mason up to shoot.  It appears we have 2 little basketball stars in the making!

This is what Mason thinks about being stuck inside all winter.

The temperature got up to about 12 degrees on Wednesday!  It was downright balmy, so we took advantage.


Kade Man loves his construction!


I mentioned in a previous post that Mason screams his head off between bites of food.  I think he's concerned he may starve to death?


Whew.  It appears that Mason's cheeks will stay deliciously full for at least one more meal, thanks to big brother Kade stepping in to save the day!  
And, yes, Kade is wearing Erik's high school football jersey because that's normal, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment