Monday, April 14, 2014

Mason had his 2 month appointment today.  I was a little surprised at his stats, I actually thought he is bigger than Kade was at this age.  Nope, they're pretty much the exact same size!  This blog has been a great reference point as far as looking back at what Kade was up to at Mason's age!

Mason is 14 pounds (80%) and 24 inches (75%)

Kade was 13 pounds (86%) and 24 inches (80%)

I'm not really sure how the percentiles are figured, but does this mean babies are bigger than they were 4 years ago?  

Seriously, what are the odds they are that close in size?!  Looks like I'll have some big boys to feed in my future!!  Not to mention their 6'5" father....
 

My happy little guy was not so happy at the end of his appointment.  And, silly me, I totally forgot about the Tylenol before the shots to relieve the pain!  There goes my chances for Mom of the Year!




Kade is still really into Mason, he kisses him all the time.  Which can be a bit of a pain considering Kade had a monster cold this past week and a waterfall of snot coming out if his nose.  I do love watching Kade get big smiles out of Mason though!  And it melts my heart when Kade tells Mason that he is his favorite baby in the whole wide world :-)


There's a lot of delicious cheeks in this picture!!






1 comment: