Wednesday, May 22, 2013

An Extra Post for Grandpa's

I can't make this stuff up!

For grandpa H: We are always giving Gpa H a hard time for the things he says. We say CheetOs, he says CheetAs. We say mosquitOs, he says mosqutiAs. Tonight I told Kade we were having potatoes with supper and without missing a beat he said, "No mom. Grandpa H calls them POTATAS!"

For grandpa C: My dad knows everything about everything. At least he thinks he does. And if he doesn't he'd never admit it, he just makes something up that sounds reasonable. I've called him Ranger for about 20 years because rangers know everything, right? Kade's favorite book of the moment has a ranger in it and he told us last night, "Grandpa C is a Ranger because he knows a lot of stuff." I swear I've never told Kade why I call him Ranger!

Kade is one perceptive 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment