Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kade Has a Cousin!!

Kade's first cousin was born on Monday!!  My brother, Jeremy, and his wife, Evelyn, had a daughter...Vivienne Rae!  She just happens to have the same middle name as me so that just makes it extra special :-)  Welcome to the world little lady!!
I thought she looked like a chunker until I realized Kade weighed almost a pound more than her!!  She was 7 lbs. 10 oz.  and Kade was 8 lbs. 9 oz!!


We've been working with our neighbors trying to get a playground set up for the boys in our backyards.  Finally, after a year of searching we bit the bullet and bought one.  Those things aren't cheap!!  I can't wait to see the boys playing on it though!

It was delivered yesterday and Kade LOVED watching the semi pull up in front of our house.  He's been talking about the "big truck" non-stop ever since.  It breaks my heart to see his face when I tell him it's not coming back.

This is how he looked for about 15 minutes while the play set was being unloaded.


It was all I could do to get him to tear his eyes away for a second while I took his picture.  Look at that grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment