Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bedtime



7:30 is the magical bedtime hour in our house.  Try putting Kade to bed earlier and he'll talk, or cry, until 7:30.  Any later and he won't sleep as well during the night.  On the evening this video was taken we had been out and about all day and we missed a few naps.  Kade was pretty tired and fairly cranky (although you won't see that in this video) so we figured bedtime would be earlier.  Wrong.  Of course Softy, I mean Dad, went and got him out of bed after some fussing by Kade.  Not that I blame Erik but one of us has to be the strong one!  I'm glad Dad caved though because otherwise we would've missed this.  By the way, he likes it when we imitate him but after hearing myself talk to Kade....eww, do I really sound like that?!?

I just have to include this picture because it looks like Kade is telling his Uncle Jeremy one darn good story!



1 comment: