Saturday, October 24, 2020

Fall Ball

Kade didn't play baseball this summer but we did find a league for him to play in for 4 Sunday's this fall.  Him, along with 3 of his buddies, laced up their cleats for at least a little bit in 2020!  I forgot how much I missed watching him play the sport he loves.  He was happy to play but it kind of just left him wanting more.  Fingers crossed we're back to normal by next spring.  

We got lucky with the weather too, it was even hot a couple weeks!  As seen below, Grandpa cutting Mason's pants into shorts for him.




My friend Melissa, who takes the most amazing pictures, hooked me up yet again!
Kade loves to pitch.  He also loves first base.  And, he loves playing the catcher position too.
Basically, he likes to be where the action is!




My favorite shot.







They ended up winning the league!  
Granted, it was only 4 teams but they beat all of them and won the "tournament" at the end.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment