Friday, August 9, 2019


I think I'm only about 3 weeks behind on pictures/blog posts!  That's not bad considering we've been so busy this summer I can't remember the last time I sat on my couch (and that's not a joke).  

For Eyota Days, the town celebration, there was a kid's track and field night followed by the pedal tractor pull.  The boys participated in both.  I can honestly say that because Mason DID run in exactly 1 race!  Mason is not a fan of running, not even a little bit.  He can hardly stand to run all the bases in baseball, so lining him up on the track to race other kids?  Yeah, to say that's not his jam is an understatement!  I don't think he knew what he was getting into when he lined up on the starting line. But here's the proof!

He's the kid in the black shorts, backwards hat, in front of the dad in the blue shirt.


And there he is!
He's running!
But that was it.  
50 yard dash.
Candy at the end.
Mason's running career is complete.


Kade, on the other hand, ran most of the races.
And, like every other year, took second in all of them because he just can't seem to beat his buddy  Tyeson!  I'm pretty sure he's going to stick to baseball.

Kade in the gray shirt, on the right, and Tyeson just a step or two in front of him in the blue.




Now this is what Mason had been waiting for, the pedal tractor pull!
He decided he wanted to get 2nd because he already has a 1st place trophy.
However, things didn't go according to plan...


I thought this was quite possibly the cutest picture of Mason I'd ever seen.


That is, until, this picture showed up in the paper!!


Our little champ took 1st place!!


His cousin Isaac also placed in his age group.


Not to be out done by his little brother...


Our big champ came home with 1st place too!





No comments:

Post a Comment