Wednesday, July 17, 2019

A couple weeks ago I went on a girl's vacation to Seattle to visit a friend from high school.  Many years ago we all made a promise to go on a trip for our 40th birthday and we actually followed through! 
 Erik and the boys hung out and did manly things for 5 days.  When I got home the laundry was done, the house was clean and the boys were happy!  Which made mom even happier!

I know I sound like a broken record, but to say this kid likes to fish is an understatement!
Gunnar's dad brought Mason and Erik to heaven, I mean the lake, where they fished for almost 8 hours!





It's hard to get a picture of Mason looking at the camera when there's a fish on the line.  
He can't take his eyes off of them!


It's nice having friends in high places when it's 100 degrees outside!


My handsome boys after a day of swimming!




Below is one of our senior pictures from 1997!
And above...22 years later.



No comments:

Post a Comment