Sunday, August 5, 2018

Eyota Days fun continued....

Friday night was Fun Night for the kids, they had blow up bounce houses, a giant trampoline, games, candy, fun, fun and more fun.  We (I) waited in line for exactly 1.5 hours, through wind and rain, for the boys to get a turn to jump.  Luckily I had friends in line with me and people willing to bring me food and drink while I waited.  It was worth it though, the boys had so much fun getting harnessed in and jumping so high.






I just realized I never actually got a picture of them jumping.  I was too busy recording it and laughing at their reactions to remember to take a picture!

Saturday was the annual parade and kids obstacle course.  This year marks the first year that we didn't watch the parade with Kade!  It was a little bittersweet.  He was in the parade, so it was fun to wait for him to go by and see how much fun he was having with his friends.  Mason kept us entertained though!!



Isaac and Mason dancing and goofing around while they waited for the parade to reach us.



Kade in the Park and Rec float

My parent's road is under construction so we told Mason to climb up and we'll take his picture.
The first thing out of his mouth was, "Is there security cameras around??".  Should I be worried that that is his first thought?!?

Obstacle course time!
Showing off their muscles before getting dirty on the course.
Kade's friend, Tyeson, joined them.























Afterwards we headed out to the farm to celebrate cousin Lillian's first birthday!



Kade with the birthday girl.

Saturday night was Fun Night for the adults.
Erik had a little bit too much fun.  
Recovering on a Sunday afternoon in the hammock is every dad's dream, right?!


The boys had a sleepover at grandpa and grandma's so Mason needed some recovery time as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment