Friday, March 10, 2017

We've been spending a lot of weekends at home, catching up on projects that have been on our list since we moved in 2.5 years ago.  Mainly painting, every single room.  This means that the boys have been "bored".  We were painting our bedroom last weekend and the boys decided to put on a modeling show for us.  Nothing says High Fashion like head-to-toe camouflage!!

I couldn't get a great picture of Kade because he wouldn't let me take it from the other side, where the light would be on his face and not his back.  
His reason:  "Mom, I'm not a lefty!  I can't look good if my left arm is on the wall." 
 So, maybe he does have a future in the modeling industry!  Nothing says high maintenance like "take it from my good side"!!

Then there's this goofy guy who's just happy his brother shared his camo with him!

We took the boys ice skating last Sunday.  This was the first time Mason and I joined Erik and Kade on the ice.  We made it 1.5 laps around the ice before Mason decided he'd had enough (not going to lie, I was done too!).  We went to Caribou for a mocha and a smoothie and watched the little kids playing hockey on the next rink over, while Kade and Erik skated for another hour.







No comments:

Post a Comment