Friday, December 30, 2016

More Christmas Fun!

In the last post I mentioned that the weather better cooperate so we could make it down to La Crosse to see the light display.  Well, the weather definitely did not cooperate but we went anyway!  It was probably one of the worst driving days of the year so far.  We left a little earlier than planned, drove much slower than normal and ended up having a sleep over.  Once we made it, the snow was beautiful and the lights were even better from the freshly fallen snow!  What a great way to start off the Christmas break!!





I couldn't pick a favorite of all the kiddos, so I just posted both :-)

Thank goodness Baby Jack was ok with sharing his sled. 
Mason had the easy life for most of the light tour!



Trust me, the kids were no angels on this little excursion.  I even had to pull out the ear twist on Kade and at one point was holding him by his hood to keep him in line!  However, looking back at the pictures, all I remember is how darn cute the 6 of them were all bundled up and getting into the holiday spirit together.  Thank goodness for selective memories!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment