Thursday, April 26, 2012

He Sings!

Last summer Kade's little buddy, Ellie, could sing some words of "Down By the Bay" and we thought she was a genius!  Turns out Kade, now the same age Ellie was at the time, can sing those same words!  It goes without saying that we think he's a genius too :-)  Although, he seems to get a bit distracted at times.  I can't blame him though, I get distracted when cookies are involved too! 

Judging by these last few videos I've posted , I think I need to start recording some moments other than right after dinner!  Such as right now, when he's supposed to be going down for his nap, he 's jumping in his bed and clapping his hands while yelling, "MOMMY, COME!!".  Which is what I do when I'm trying to get Molly (the dog) to come in the house.   


1 comment:

  1. I can't hear the song Down by the Bay without thinking about Mrs. Steward's music class. Ha. :)

    ReplyDelete