Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Kade had his first swimming lessons tonight!  It's for kids 9 months to 24 months so there were 14 little cuties splashing around in the water.  I'm not sure if Kade is the oldest but he is certainly the biggest in the class!!  Not that I like to brag about the Kade Man but he was the best swimmer too :-)  I can say that because he was the only kid who actually used his arms to try to swim!  The teacher was thoroughly impressed. 

He has class every Wednesday evening for the month of February and I'm pretty sure he can't wait to go back.  The whole time he was in the pool he was saying "more",  or as it sounds out of his mouth "mow-ah?".  And he cried when he got out of the pool.

Lots of pictures!!
I thought Erik and I would take turns each week swimming with Kade.  However, the shallow end is 4 feet deep.  I'm 5 feet tall.  Would I even be able to keep Kade's head above water??


He wasn't so sure of the locker room and all of the strangers around, until he found a basket full of beach balls...


...and a basketball hoop!  That's what these 2 are smiling at, Daddy just made a shot.


Are these 2 even paying attention to the teacher??


Kade and Daddy taking the "blow bubbles" instruction very seriously!


Must've gotten some water up his nose!


Look at that big boy trying to swim by himself!!  2032 Olympics here we come!!





While Dad finished getting dressed, I chased Kade-O the Tornado up and down the halls.


This kid is too cool for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment