Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's been a busy past couple weeks for us, so I haven't really thought about what to say for this week's post.  Therefore, I'll just put some recent pictures up, since that's the good stuff anyway!!  I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to post new pictures because I caught someone sucking on the camera cable and the computer kept saying it was "unable to recognize new hardware".  Does Kade's drool count as hardware??  Luckily, I discovered if I hold the camera at a certain height and angle, the computer was able to recognize it.  Whew!
Just a couple of Cool Cats, lounging around and looking at pictures of tractors.


A play date with Michael.  We're really good at taking puzzle pieces out.  Not so good at putting them back.

Kade learned the hard way that he's not quite ready to run on gravel (check out his nose).  Maybe we'll delay those family pictures we were planning on taking this weekend for one more week.

Good thing Erik has a big lap because these boys aren't getting any smaller!

Check out this picture from their first play date, October 24, 2010:

No comments:

Post a Comment