Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Post For Rozie

My aunt, Rozie, has been hinting--strongly--that she wants her picture on the blog.  By hinting I mean she sent me her school picture (where she works, not as an enrolled student).  I'm not sure how this is possible but I don't have any pictures of her and Kade together so I've never had the chance to put her on the blog.  Until today.  Kade found her picture in a drawer (sorry, Rozalita!) and carried it around with him for about a half hour.

This is for you, Rozie!

Hey!  Look who I found in the drawer!  It's my Crazy Great Aunt Rozie!

Somewhat appropriately, she made a trip into the bathroom to play with the roll of toilet paper.  Where I realized, yet again, I forgot to put the roll on the counter so it doesn't end up in a pile on the floor.

Hey Rozie, do you want to bounce on my chair with me??  It's one of my favorite things to do!

One of my other favorite things to do is to throw random objects over the gate and watch them bounce down the stairs!

Don't worry Rozie!  I'll save you!!

Rozie who??  I'm going outside.

Here lies Rozie, with a defunct VCR remote and a coaster....

2 comments: