Monday, December 5, 2022

I didn't realize I was this far behind on posts!  I swear it was just Halloween and now Thanksgiving has passed and Christmas decorations are up!  Time can slow down anytime now.  I know for a fact the boys go to bed shorter than when they wake up!  

Kade spent all of his free time this fall hunting with Grandpa.  And he FINALLY got his deer with only minutes to spare.  The fella he got happened to be the one that he had shot and injured the week before!  Which made everyone feel better because he felt pretty bad for wounding him and then not being able to find him.  



Now that deer season is over for him, he's got pheasant hunting on the brain!  I'm not going to lie though, I was pretty relieved he didn't get one.  I just love the looks and the calls of pheasants!!


The Tuesday before Thanksgiving break, Mason's class had an afternoon of puzzles.  His teacher sent me this picture and I busted out laughing.  If you can, zoom in on the puzzle these 2 ladies helped put together.  We obviously need to teach Mason how to pose when he's taking pictures with cute girls!  
Suck it in, kid!


Twinning with his buddy, Gunnar


Erik and the boys went with Grandpa to the Gopher vs Iowa game.
Tough loss for the Gophers, not to mention cold and windy conditions!  But the boys had a great time and I'm told Mason dance the whole time to stay warm 😆




I've been MIA on the blog because both boys are in the swing of basketball season now!  Erik is coaching Mason's 3rd grade team.  Kade is currently on 2 teams now and might possibly be adding a 3rd after the holidays as he's been asked to play some tournaments with the 7th graders.  So with practice multiple nights a week and games every Saturday, there's not much down time at our house!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment