Friday, March 29, 2019

Naughty Boys

It's hard to tell in the picture but the boys decided it'd be fun to take a butter knife to the edge of my silverware drawer and leave a bunch of fairly deep gash marks.

When I discovered it I made them both come into the kitchen.  I said whoever owned up to it would have a weeklong punishment (for Mason, loss of the Netflix remote for 1 week.  For Kade, loss of PS2 remotes for a week).  Otherwise they'd both lose their remotes for 1 month.  

Kade quickly owned up to it but I could tell Mason had a hand in it too.  Turns out Kade showed Mason how it was done and Mason went nuts adding gashes.

I was mad but I also remembered doing something similar when I was a kid (I'm pretty sure those giant stain marks on the walls leading down to the basement are still there).  So, they both lost the remotes for a week and they both helped fix the gashes.

Before

Never too young to learn the value of sand paper and elbow grease!



I didn't have stain on hand that exactly matched but close enough.

After

They're lucky I still think they're cute!
Proud boys showing off their picks for the NCAA tournament.
Both of their brackets busted in the first round but they didn't seem too upset about it


No comments:

Post a Comment