Monday, November 5, 2018

MEA was a couple weeks ago already!  Erik and I took Thursday off to take the boys to the fall fun park.  Kade decided he'd rather go set up deer stands with Grandpa C down at his woods so Mason was stuck with boring old mom and dad.  I ended up pulling a muscle in my back, so although I was there, I sat down every chance I could get and walked slower than molasses in January.  So, Mason was basically stuck with boring old dad.  I don't think he was too upset about it though!



Giving dad an airplane ride


Erik couldn't get his tractor started.  
Luckily Mason knows a thing or two about engines so he was able to fire it right up!




Crazy horse ride...



And...bucked off.
Mason is pretty amazing at falling down anywhere and pretending he's knocked out.



Cowboy showing us how it's done!


A much cuter cowboy


Look at how straight he tossed that lasso!



Our little football player in action...






No comments:

Post a Comment