Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Town Festival Part II:  On Saturday, after the parade, the boys did the obstacle course (or as they like to call it, The Ninja Warrior Course).  Ellie and Rylee happened to be in town watching the parade as well so they hung out and tagged along!  They were staying with their grandpa and grandma for the weekend and grandma insisted the girls were NOT going to do the course.  I shook my head and said "uh huh", with my fingers crossed behind my back because there was no way I wasn't going to let them go through if they asked!  Sorry, not sorry Grandma Holiday!!


Pre-Ninja snacks.  Everyone is still so clean!

Round 1.  





Mason was tired, hot and grumpy.  
He did a few obstacles but mainly he just wanted to hang out with Dad.

Round 2.  
They went through a second time and basically laid down in the mud.

Mini Ninja Warriors!


No comments:

Post a Comment