Friday, November 18, 2016

Kade had his very first "drop off" birthday party this past weekend!  It was at Chuck E. Cheese on a Saturday so I was more than happy to leave.  Holy buckets that place is busy!  He had a blast though and had fun picking out the gift to give to his friend.  Which is the exact opposite of my first friend birthday party.  I still remember it clearly….I was so upset (to the point that I left the room crying) that she was getting all of the gifts and I didn't get anything!!  Sorry Megan :-)


Duncan, the birthday boy, Kade and Charlie's head peeking out behind Duncan.

After the party Charlie came to play at our house.  Charlie is super competitive and he's also tall, like Kade.  He insisted they were the same height so of course we did back-to-back pictures!  The following picture was the 3rd or 4th picture (which explains Kade's face) because Charlie wasn't accepting "defeat" :-)


The good news is that Charlie had him beat in foot size!  
Also, I'd just like to add that I sent Charlie's mom this picture (since we just had Kade's 1.5 size too small shoe fiasco) and told her Charlie was probably closer to a size 4.  Well, she had him in size 1.5's and he's actually a 4.5!  Made me feel much better about my Mom Fail :-)  Thanks Melissa!

Mason loves to cook!  I keep an old pot with plastic food in the cupboard so he can "help" me cook while I'm making supper.  He loves to watch whatever's cooking on the stovetop.  His favorite "toys" are a spatula and BBQ tongs.  Needless to say, he LOVES making cookies!  I sit him on the counter and he watches every single step of the process.  
I left the room for a second and when I came back the cute little munchkin helping himself to the batter!!  It was one of those moments I had to capture because everything about the scene was perfect and will be forever in my memory. 



The Big and the Bigger….goofy grins.



No comments:

Post a Comment