Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chopping corn

So how many times did you check for a new post this afternoon? Come on. Be honest! Sorry to make you wait!

So did you know that the hay cutter scoops beans and turtles? It does. Kade said so.

Also Kade's talking on the phone today and we ask him who he was talking to and his response "Great Grandpa! He's a great guy, I not scared"!

Kade got a tractor, chopper (with two row corn head) and a tandom axle chopper box for his birthday so when Kade and I got word that my Uncle Kevin was going to chop some corn one Saturday morning we had to go check it out. It was a chilly day so we found a tractor in the shed not being used and went for a ride searching for the corn chopper.

"Daddy, where chopper go?"

Heading back to the farm after seeing chopper and switching wagons.

Hey, how'd I end up in the cold on the open air tractor?  Though it might be the best tractor ever. :-)

Because Kade talked Grandpa into taking him out to see the chopper again!

Can't farm without an "H"!

And this has been what we've been doing since!  Think Kade has enough horsepower on the chopper!


Before we left Uncle Kevin had me pick out a pumpkin to take home.  He suggested I take this big, heavy, good looking pumpkin home.  I picked out this cute little pumpkin with bumps all over it.  I carried around that pumpkin all day and then tossed it in bed with me that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment