Friday, August 2, 2024

Our June in a nutshell:
Cold, wet, rainy 
baseball baseball and more baseball

We divided and conquered most of the boys’ season.  Erik with Mason, me with Kade.  We did manage to catch the other’s games here and there.  But for the most part we watched on the GameChanger app and kept each other updated on texts.  
It’s now August and football season starts soon.  Kade and Mason are ready for the next sport and so are we!  Although I may regret saying this the first time I see a hard tackle🫣

Mason catching




I can’t even remember…I think we got 2nd this tournament 😂🤷‍♀️




The cousins
aka The Barge and The Ferrari
aka The Middles



I think they got 3rd this tournament??
All I know is it was steady rain the entire day and these guys powered through it.  A hot shower and a warm blanket at the end of the day never felt so good!







Rainy day cousin play




This tournament for Mason was in Iowa.  Erik took Isaac and Mason, while I took Kade to his tournament in Wisconsin.  Then we went straight to vacation from there.

The hotel’s fire alarm went off at 5:30am due to wiring getting wet from the steady rain.  

Team pictures at 5:30 in their pj’s!


Meanwhile, Kade’s games got rained out on Saturday so we spent the day in a stinky hotel room.  Drying cleats and gloves and uniforms on the air conditioner.



Kade’s umbrella 😂😂







They got first this tournament in between storm delays!!


A little pregame fishing to pump them up!

Sunday was a perfect day for baseball!



I can’t even remember…I think they got 4th??



But our little Kado hit THREE homeruns!!!
That’s what’s most memorable for that tournament 😂


Kade and I left from here to join everyone else at the cabin for vacation!   Pulling into that driveway at 9:00 that night, knowing we had a week of nothing ahead of us, felt amazing!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment