Sunday, October 29, 2023

Football!

This was Kade's first year of playing tackle football.  He was the quarterback on offense and...I don't know...the "dog"? on defense.  I don't think that's actually correct but I have no clue what he was on defense.  They did ok.  They won a few games, lost a lot of games, had fun and plans on playing next year.  Much to this mama's dismay.  I love watching my boys play sports but football just makes me nervous the entire time.

Team Captain #50


His very first stiff arm!



Mason got to help announce a game!


Erik's dad and brother were inducted into the Wall of Fame for their athletic prowess in their high school days.  For that they were recognized at half time of a football game.

Erik with his dad and siblings.


Kade was driving me nuts one day so I told him he had to look up a recipe, gather ingredients and make it all himself.
He chose pizza in the air fryer.
It wasn't half bad but neither of us were fans of the crust.  We both like it thin and it was a little too much bread.  But he did it!!!



Mason's 4th grade flag football team got to play in US Bank Stadium!
It was cool!!
Black shorts with the white trim, on the right


Hiking the ball to the QB




QB this time!



Receiver this play



His signature pose, right in the center of the Vikings field





Erik got to help on the field as well









After the game we went to Minnehaha Falls.
Mason could've stayed there for hours, Kade was a moody teenager the entire time.



As close as he'd get to me for a picture



 

No comments:

Post a Comment