Friday, June 24, 2022

Fifth Grade Graduation

I can't believe it, Kade is done at the elementary school!  6th grade is in the high school so they have a graduation for the 5th graders.  Coincidentally Kade graduated on my birthday!  Funny enough, 25 years earlier, Erik and I graduated on my birthday too!!!  Oh and Mason was baptized on my birthday!  June 1st is a pretty cool day!!
A bunch of mom's got together and surprised their class with pizza on their graduation day.
I can't believe Kade let me get a picture with him.

Listening to the graduation speeches with his classmates.


Receiving his "diploma" from the principal.


Receiving accolades from his 5th grade teacher.


Grandparent picture


The June 1st graduates!




We just HAD to recreate their preschool picture.
I CANNOT believe how much these boys have grown in 6 years!!


I love this picture, 
Melissa working her photoshop magic again!


Kade's 5th grade class.




I feel like this spring has been all about Kade, with his play and basketball and graduation.
Poor Mason hasn't had much blog time.
But he's still fishing and playing and loving life!!


Hawaiin day for the last day of school.
This kid makes a straw hat look good!


Just couldn't resist.
When your dad is the coach of both teams, matching numbers is a small perk!



The most handsome ball players I've ever seen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment