Sunday, December 19, 2021

Thanksgiving

I'm officially losing my mind.  I sat down tonight running through the list of things to do in my head and it dawned on me that I haven't done a post in awhile.  And I mean AWHILE!!!  Almost 2 weeks?!?!  Between basketball and Christmas prepping and Mason in school (that's a whole nother post for another time--uffda) my mind is preoccupied!!

Anyway, back to the good stuff...

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving Jenna and I took the kiddos to a hotel pool for about 4 hours!
We basically had the place to ourselves, it was wonderful!



Mason and a chain saw...not the best combo! 
No limbs were lost and all blood stayed inside where it should!


Thanksgiving dinner!


Cousins and best friends


Friday after Thanksgiving we got to work decorating for Christmas!
Erik doing what he loves--Christmas lights!
(he doesn't love them.  Not one bit.  But he's a good man and does what I ask)


Boys helped hang lights on the deck this year!


Cowboy Mason and Lola getting ready to hang lights on the tree.


Erik and Kade stalling while Mason gets to work


Oh Bubba





 

No comments:

Post a Comment