Tuesday, May 11, 2021

As I was sitting at work today it all of the sudden popped into my head that I completely forgot to do a post last week!!!  My only excuse is:  baseball has started and the fun has begun!!

Kade has already had 2 scrimmages (easily beat both teams, I might add) and he doesn't appear to have lost a beat with his talent after not playing last year.  He even got removed from pitching at one scrimmage because he threw too hard and the other coach didn't believe he was 10.  The kid is athletic!  And I'm not just saying that because he's my favorite, the most handsome, and best looking in a uniform 10U player on the field.

Mason is also officially in baseball and LOVING it!!  Erik and I honestly wondered if Mase would ever be into sports but so far he's showing interest in practice and showing some real talent too!  Especially when it comes to hitting.  And I'm not just saying that because he's my favorite, the most handsome, best looking in a uniform 8U player on the field.  
Unfortunately, Mason's practice time has been cut short because his class has been put into quarantine for 2 weeks.  Someone in his class tested positive so he has to stay home until 5/21.  Which is REALLY unfortunate for Erik because he's Mason's team's coach so he's still herding cats and his kid isn't even there!!!  That guy deserves a medal.

Just a little warm ups at home before the season started.





See what I mean about most handsome?!?


Playing in the hose, in the rain.
Leave it to Mason to wear a raincoat and a helmet for the occasion.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment