Sunday, April 21, 2019

Picture Catch Up

I've been falling behind on my weekly posts!  I swear these boys are getting busier and I'm not sure how that is possible!  I was looking back on the pictures in my phone and realized I missed a few.

Mason had a birthday party for his friend, Ashtyn, a couple weeks ago.
They had a piñata and he thought that was the coolest thing in the world!
He got to swing a bat as hard as he could at something and then candy comes out.  I mean, that's basically every kid's dream come true!!


Daycare pictures.


Apparently he told Amanda he didn't want to be in this picture and then just as she was taking it he hopped in and did that.  Little turkey!!


Kade's class did a Flat Stanley project. 
Flat Kade went by mail to Atlanta, GA to visit his cousin Vivienne's class.
That's my brother in that picture to the left of Flat Kade.


Vivi holding Kade


Erik's basically living his dream in these pictures.
2 boys, both into baseball, in a mini spring training camp.
This is basically what I come home from work to every night.
Kade is so into pitching these days that Erik actually had to tell him he couldn't throw anymore for fear of Kade doing some damage to his arm!  That kid cannot get enough of sports!!



No comments:

Post a Comment