Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Kade's got Kindergarten under his belt, he's now officially a first grader!  Bittersweet day for me because I can't believe Kindergarten is over!  It's going way too fast, time needs to slow down!!  He did great this year!  I'm so proud of my big little man.  Oddly, I think he looks younger in his last day picture than he does in his first day picture?!  I think it's because his hair is longer.



Last day of Kindergarten

First day of Kindergarten
Mason wanted nothing to do with getting his picture taken.

So I snuck one in when he wasn't paying attention.  Look at that tired little man!

We celebrated the end of school with a camping trip.  It was hot but the weather was great!  The boys (except Mason) golfed and fished.  We went for a long bike ride, got ice cream, played a park, and went swimming.  Another exhausting, yet great weekend camping is under our belts!

Mason and Harper...look at those conspiring faces.

We got ice cream while the boys golfed...

Poor Kade had to use Erik's clubs.  He liked it though, so it looks like we're buying a junior set of clubs soon!

Cute little fishermen.

Time for summer cuts!  Mohawks for everyone!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment