Friday, August 5, 2016

I can't believe it's August already!!  Last week I realized it was mine and Kade's last Wednesday together just hanging out at home.  I've been off every Wednesday since Tuesday, August 10, 2010…312 Wednesday's (I think).  We have plans for every week in August and then he starts school full time.  I can't believe how fast those 6 years of Wednesday's (and Thursday's for 5 years) off went!  I'm going to be a snotty, crying mess when Kade starts school.  Good thing I still have my little man, Mason, to keep me company!!!  

I was looking back at July pictures and realized I left out a whole bunch of good ones from a couple visits to Chester Woods!!



I can't decide what I love more about this picture:
the Dad's posing for a picture.  On swings, no less.
Or the cute little girl behind them looking none too pleased at their antics! 

They were playing Cops and Robbers.
Should come as no surprise that Mr. Rule Follower (Kade) was a cop :-)

There's a nature playground at the park where they have giant Lincoln Logs.  These 5 built that structure they are sitting on!!

mmmmm….smores

Also in the natural playground is a garden, with a hose and watering can so anyone walking by can water the plants.  Mason decided to water himself instead.  That's why he's looking a little rough around the edges in this cute picture with Nolan.

All of the kids we met up with during this visit to Chester Woods!

Should also come as no surprise that Tucker is the robber.
One time a police officer stopped at Tucker's house to hand out stickers to a bunch of kids.  Tucker told that officer that they would meet again because he plans on being a robber when he grows up!

Love this picture!
Porter, Tucker, Trey, Kade, Nolan

Ha!  Such a serious pose, Trey!!  Looks like Kade's taking lessons.

Erik had a couple days off a few weeks ago while our daycare was on vacation.
Not sure how he did it, but he managed to wrangle the boys into swim suits and sunscreen.  While remembering to pack sand toys and a lunch!!  He said he was a sweaty mess by the time they got on the road ;-)





LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture of my boys!!


Oh Mason!  My little bucket head.

We went to the fair last week too!  
We ran into my cousin Lauren who was showing her horse, Taz.
Lauren was the flower girl in my wedding, and now she's a head taller than me and protecting me from scary wild animals (who is in a halter, behind bars and is not at all wild).  Ugh…horses.





No comments:

Post a Comment