Sunday, May 22, 2016

Preschool Graduation

This past Thursday was Kade's preschool graduation!  It was on the most random day and time of the week…a Thursday at 9:00.  However, Erik and I were both able to get the day off work along with our parents and Lady A!!  

It was such a fun and special day, I'm extremely happy so many important people in Kade's life were able to make it!!  As I wondered if he would remember this day as he got older, it just so happens a bunch of 5th graders were walking by and I heard a bunch of them say, "Awww, I remember that day!!  It was so fun!!"  So, I guess that answers my question!!

I took a buttload of pictures to help him with his memory :-)



Kade's "shy" pose.  He pretty much spent the entire time on stage posed like this :-)
Hey, at least he kept his tongue in his mouth!  That's his usual "go to" Shy Guy face!!

They did a couple songs for us before the "ceremony".
Here they are going on a bear hunt...

Looking through their binoculars...

Describing the bear's big green eyes.

The little girl on the left is Kade's favorite friend that is a girl (NOT girlfriend, people!!)
in his class.  I thought it was so cute they got to sit next to each other because she's in every shot I took. Hopefully they'll stay friend throughout their school years.


Meanwhile, this kid was way too cool to be impressed with the performances.
His future is looking bright!!


Diploma time!!

Oh Mase...

And now it's picture posing time!!
I'm impressed we got Kade and his friends to stand for so many pictures!!

Their "good" pose.
L to R:  Kade, Tucker, Charlie, Nolan

Their "silly face" pose.

Their "hug each other" pose.
This one ended up being so awkward and so amazing.  
When I first saw it I was laughing at Tucker's hand on Charlie's chest.  And THEN I saw Kade's hand...

The mom's became just as good of friends as the boys did this year!
L to R: Melissa with Charlie, Jamie with Nolan, Mandi with Tucker, and Me with the Kade Man

Kade's life goals.

Playing on the playground after graduation.  I love this age!

Afterwards, the grandparents and Lady A came back to our house for lunch, cake and playing.
We bribed the boys with cake in order to get a bunch more pictures taken.


We're trying to give Kade kisses in this picture but it's not going so well.

Erik's parents on the left and my parents on the right.

The graduate and his diploma!

Ahhh…finally…CAKE!!!

And, one of my favorite pictures of the day!
(thanks Melissa for sending me this!)
MASON!!!  
Definitely the coolest kid on the playground.















No comments:

Post a Comment