Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I know the most loyal readers of this blog already know our big news.  However, until papers are signed and the "grace period" has passed, I can't blog about it.  Sorry to be so cryptic to those who don't know what I'm talking about.  Fingers crossed and God willing, I will tell our news soon-ish :-)

In the mean time I will keep blogging about the very handsome little man called Kade!  He continues to amaze us every day.  I swear, if we weren't there the night he was born I would think he's well beyond his 3 1/2 years.  Both in size, maturity and intelligence.

He has started to reason with us in everything we say.  He's been reasoning for awhile but now it's starting to make sense!  I find myself not having a comeback and that is rare for me!  He's also become really affectionate the past few weeks.  He gives kisses and hugs just because and that's not something I'm used to!  I'm always the one chasing him down while he hides his delicious cheeks from me.  But not anymore and I am loving it!!

Planting and watering the bulb he got for Valentine's Day from daycare.  I have to admit, I have no idea what we planted but I've been watering it every day and am excited to see what comes up!



If you remember from a post last year, Kade and Rylee are betrothed :-)   Engagement photo, perhaps?

Although, these 2 seem to be a better match.  The love/hate relationship between Ellie and Kade is ridiculous....in a good way.  Either way, he is set for his date for prom!








No comments:

Post a Comment