Ok, these pictures are coming in out of order AGAIN!
Mason in the camo hat on the float, chucking candy as hard as he can at me and Kade. I don’t remember much of this homecoming parade but I remember that hurt! 😂
Oh boy , Bubba behind the wheel. Coming sooner than I want!
Mason and Harper
Mason’s 6th grade football team got to play on the varsity turf, under the lights, on a Saturday night last fall. It is such a highlight for the kids and so fun to watch!!
His good buddy, Charlie
Like I said, pictures out of order but here’s a few shots of the game.
Kade on the left in maroon t shirt. Erik and Mason in the middle
Kade and Erik after one of Kade’s fall ball games
Mason’s fall ball team, last fall. Unfortunately he’s not playing this year because he still doesn’t have clearance for his elbow! We find out next week (should be all clear) just in time for the start of his football season!
Mason’s 6th grade football team picture
He did not hook himself but he wanted me to send this picture to grandma to trick her….it worked.
I wasn’t sure if I should post all of the pictures but mason and I were target shooting with his pellet guns. I’m a very bad shot, and he let me know! 😆 I think he was making fun of me in this picture pretending to need binoculars to see where my bullet hit
On their way up north over MEA to hunt and fish for a week!
Kade with his uncle Jeremy















No comments:
Post a Comment