Thursday, November 23, 2023

MEA Weekend

These first pictures are from Mason's class bike trip.  Erik joined in the fun and the two of them biked about 14 miles total!  It was cold and windy and rainy but they did it!





The boys went up north for MEA again for a long weekend of fishing and hunting.  I had planned on joining them this year but since my brother and family have moved back, he wanted to go instead.  I gladly gave up my spot and stayed home to bask in a clean house for 5 days!  Besides their usual campsite being closed, they had a great time!  I don't think they got many birds but they had good weather and good company!  I know they're already making plans for next year.  For some reason the pictures got out of order, but I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you the proper order anyway!

Erik didn't get many pictures of Kade because he was always on the boat with Mason, while Kade was hunting with grandpa and uncle Jeremy.  There's no way Kade is going fishing when hunting is an option!






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment