Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Mason's Golden Birthday

Before time gets too far away from me (I'm already weeks behind on posts), I have to post about Mason's Golden birthday!  The big boy turned 9 this month!!  We had a lot going on the weekends around his birthday so he had a friend's party at the end of January.  We spent a couple hours with Mason's favorite kiddos playing arcade games and laser tag.

He also wanted to go out to eat "at a salt water restaurant", so Erik and I took him to Red Lobster.  Then on his actual birthday, he requested the annual "Na Night Cake".  

All in all I'd say he had a memorable birthday!!

Mason and Brayden playing a VR game.


Charlie, Gunnar and Isaac


Violet and Kade


Mason and Charlie


The Crazy 3rd grade boys!
Mason, Charlie, Gunnar and Brayden


Kade and Charlie


Mason with his 2 favorite Charlie's!


This sequence of pictures cracks me up.
All is good


Mason oblivious to Gunnar getting tagged team


Aaaaaand Gunnar's down--Mason: still oblivious


Poor Kade getting taken out by the 3rd graders





They played 3 games of laser tag.  I have no idea who won.


The perfect cookie cake for our fisherman!




Mason and Erik before their seafood feast


Na Night Cake!


Happy Birthday Mason David!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment